Remember the process?
– take your swimsuit to the dressing room and try to make the privacy curtain cover the whole doorway
– slide out of your clothes – trying to avoid seeing your glorious self in the mirror
– wriggle your way into the swimsuit- hoping the lengthways stretch is good….
– get into position and peer at your backside – check that fit!
– check that the nail polish really does match (- although in SL that only takes a moment to change) – and did I say that I adore the textures of the lace and the leather
– and the final test is the SHAKE, RATTLE and ROLL test – to see what falls out when I move…. thank heavens for SL glue
It even makes my winter white skin look better – I think I will keep this one.
Same credits as yesterday:
r2 A/D/E one-Piece (Stripe) – by rei2 Aya
Pure Poison – Lisa Sandals – Black (for Slink flat feet) by Shaleene Kenin
[glow] studio Happy Time Watch by Linka Demina for TDRF #38
(Kunglers Extra) TDRF #038 – earrings – Golden by AvaGardner Kungler
.:EMO-tions:. *CAMERON* natural pack – by Mirja Mills
::je::suis::Apparence::Lashes::No.001 – by julia Merosi
Flair – Nail Hud Add Ons Set 172 – by Sasy Scarborough
Slink Female AvEnhance Hands – Relaxed – Flat – by Siddean Munro
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) – Flat – by Siddean Munro
Except the background – look for it in flickr under Rubyblossom – she has fantastic backgrounds that are free to use for non-profit pictures